ANALYST, SEARCH MARKETING SYSTEMS
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 38 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively seeking an Analyst, Search Marketing Systems (PPC), in our Toronto office. The ideal candidate will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Develop, implement, manage, optimize and report on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google and BING.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers.
- Monitor and report on PPC campaign performance through the use of Web Analytics Software, Bid Management Platforms.
- Effectively optimize campaigns to drive performance improvements.
- Devise creative and integrated strategies, develop A/B tests and innovate to break through the clutter in the search results pages.
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% integrated approach.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars and industry events.
This position is for you if:
- You are an effective data-driven manager, team leader, and mentor.
- You enjoy working with people and have stellar communication and sales skills.
- You are passionate about growing your career in Search Marketing.
- You want to showcase your skills by working with the biggest brands in Canada.
- You love data, have strong instincts, and great organizational and analytical skills.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
- You want to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry in order to learn, grow and be the best at what you do.
You’d be a perfect fit if you already have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Search Marketing (SEO/PPC).
- Minimum of 1 year of client service and/or customer management experience.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Ability to integrate and synergize PPC and SEO campaigns for maximum impact.
- Solid understanding of how other media activities affect PPC, SEO and Paid Social campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills to generate actionable insights from data interpretation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, and Adobe Site Catalyst.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Experience with DoubleClick Search, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and DCM is an asset.
- Google AdWords Advanced and BING Ads Certification required.
- Knowledge and experience in Paid Social Media Marketing is an asset.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset. (Required if Senior)
What’s in it for you?
- Fresh fruit and beverages daily, and beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to Chris Sylvestre, Director, Search Marketing Systems, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.