ASSOCIATE @ SOCIETY
SOCIETY is a full-service global social media agency comprised of talent from the worlds of digital, strategy, media, creative, and analytics with a mission to find “brand purpose” and “deliver on business results” in an increasingly fast-paced, always-on, mobile-obsessed digital landscape. Our subject matter experts collaborate with major Canadian brands to execute award-winning social campaigns that deliver meaningful, emotionally-charged consumer experiences and real business outcomes.
We are actively seeking for dynamic, best-in-class talent to join the Montreal SOCIETY team as an Associate on our Paid Social team.
A bit about the role:
As Associate, you will set up and assist in the day-to-day stewarding of both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our clients while helping to take social media strategy, planning, and execution to the next level. This entry-level opportunity will kick-start your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
A bit about what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Working closely with specialists and team leads on the development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of social media campaigns.
- Using research tools to build target audience profiles with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Helping gather and distribute research about the industry, our clients, and their audiences.
- Helping generate contracts, setup, launch, monitor, optimize, reconcile, and bill campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced properly.
- Maintaining detailed files of all pertinent records (media plans, performance reports, creative, contracts, reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business with SOCIETY.
- Helping pull data for reports and prepare meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Learning all about paid social capabilities including platforms, technologies, and targeting options within SOCIETY to help teams find best in class solutions for our clients.
A bit about your profile:
- Holds a post-secondary certificate or degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization or similar achievement.
- Thrives under pressure and performs well in a in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passionate about social media with an eagerness to learn. Active user / participant in social media is a required.
- Ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English and French. A French test will be given to verfiy writing and speaking proficiency.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef that cooks daily lunches? Check.
- An on-site gym to get your reps in? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If this describes you and you are ready to join the fast-growing team at SOCIETY, please send your CV and cover letter to Josee.Thibault@societyagency.com. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
SOCIETY is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in SOCIETY, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.