COORDINATOR, PROGRAMMATIC SYSTEMS
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 38 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
XPETO is looking for a Coordinator, Programmatic Systems to join our dynamic team in Toronto. This is an entry level role fit for a very motivated graduate ready to enter the world of digital marketing. This is the right opportunity to kick-start your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with some of Canada’s leading consumer brands.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Assist by creating, innovating, and guiding the the programmatic process for top clients and help take programmatic media programs to the next level.
- Ensure proper pacing of impression/click delivery for campaigns and delivery of reports to client
- Work closely with the senior team members to contribute to the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Assist team with all executional aspects of the campaign management processes
- Liaise between key internal groups on the account
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Generate supporting documentation for post campaign presentations and provide insights to teams
- Support the programmatic systems lead in defining audience strategies and tactics to maximize economic outcomes within campaign limits
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma required
- Experience in digital media across display, video, social and mobile an asset
- Data analysis experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
What You Will Learn
- All about digital media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)
- Ad targeting and media optimization methodologies
- Analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships, and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail
- All about ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces, management of bid pricing and optimization levers to meet client goals
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Algonquin Park? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s downtown core? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Coordinator, Programmatic Systems – Montreal” in the email subject.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.