Senior Search Marketing Analyst (PPC)
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 38 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working Mediasystems™ that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are actively searching for an Analyst, Search Marketing Systems (PPC), in our Toronto office. The ideal candidate will become an integral member of our Digital Media Systems team while also working closely with our customers and account teams.
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
Online Marketing at Media Experts has skyrocketed in the past year and the company is looking to expand its team of Senior search marketing analysts. The Senior Search Marketing Analyst (PPC) will be an integral member of the Online Team, working closely with our Tradigital account teams and be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop, implement, manage, optimize and report on Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns for various customers across a variety of online publishers including Google and BING.
- Help lead and coach a team of analysts and coordinators, enforcing processes, driving strategy, and thought leadership.
- Conduct keyword research, analysis, bucketing, and matching in order to develop quality keyword lists.
- Effectively manage budgets for some of our most high-profile accounts.
- Create promotional text ads for use with a variety of campaigns across different publishers.
- Monitor and report on PPC campaign performance using Web Analytics Software and Bid Management Platforms.
- Effectively optimize campaigns to drive performance improvements.
- Devise creative and integrated strategies, develop A/B tests, and innovate to break through the clutter in the search results pages.
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams (offline and online) in order to make sure integrated marketing campaigns preserve a 100% Tradigital approach.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in the Search Marketing industry in North America through constant research, article reading, webinars, and industry events.
This position is for you if:
- You are passionate about pursuing a successful career in Search Marketing.
- You have strong leadership skills and a willingness to coach and teach others.
- You want to showcase your skills by working with the biggest brands in Canada.
- You love data, have strong instincts, good organizational and great analytical skills.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a team player.
- You want to join one of Canada’s top 10 Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry in order to learn, grow and be the best at what you do.
You’d be a perfect fit if you already have:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Search Marketing (SEO/PPC).
- Minimum of 1 year of client service and/or customer management experience.
- Proven track record of success in managing and optimizing PPC campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French & English.
- Strong analytical and research skills with an innate ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, and comScore.
- Experience using Ad Serving technologies like Doubleclick Search and DFA is an asset.
- Google Adwords Advanced Certification and Bing Ads Certificate is an asset.
- Knowledge of Social Media and SEO is an asset.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multivariate testing concepts is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Fresh fruit and beverages daily, and beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Ontario? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to the Director, Search Marketing, Mr. Chris Sylvestre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.