Search Marketing Coordinator
The best way to get someone’s attention is to break a pattern. With that in mind, Media Experts has been turning industry heads for 39 years by Making a Big Impression. A data-driven Canadian media agency powered by the spirit of discovery, we build iconic brands within the Canadian market. Our unique approach revolves around designing effective, hard-working media strategies that drive brand engagement and deliver outstanding business results.
We are looking to expand our team of Search Marketing experts in our Montreal office, located in the city’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex. The Search Marketing Coordinator will be an integral member of the Search Experts™ team, work closely with our Digital Media Systems and Planning Teams.
A bit about the role:
- Assist on all administrative functions of the Search Marketing department. These may include proof of purchase reports, reconciling campaigns, media purchase authorizations, budget pacing reports and more.
- Help Analysts (PPC and SEO) with keyword research, creative writing, ad copy testing, day-to-day management of pay per click campaigns, optimization implementations, data analysis, reporting, power point presentations, local listings management, other media integration and more.
This position is for you if:
- You want to pursue a career in Search Marketing (Pay per Click & SEO), & Online Advertising.
- You can clearly articulate and demonstrate your passion for digital marketing.
- You have strong instincts, good organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- You pay extreme attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and are a true team player.
- You want to be part of one of Canada’s top Media Agencies and be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry.
- You crave the opportunity to work with some of the bests brand names in Canada.
Impress us with your:
- DEC with a Marketing Option, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Administration, Statistics, or similar.
- Strong analytical skills with an innate ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Fully bilingual (French & English).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, analysis, and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Extreme passion and curiosity for digital marketing and online advertising.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp? Check.
- An in-house chef that cooks daily lunches? Check.
- An on-site gym to get your reps in? Check.
- All the summertime rooftop hangs and BBQs you can handle? Check.
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile Ex? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter directly to the Director, Search Marketing Systems, Chris Sylvestre at email@example.com.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.